This class covers financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts and financial audit.
2.1 Funding / Income
This is information on the sources of funding and income, such as Funding Council Grants, tuition fees, endowment, rents and investment income (including investment strategy).
2.2 Budgetary and account information
This is information about the Annual Statement of Accounts and other information to allow the public to see where money is being spent, where it is or has been planned to spend it and the difference between one and another. This includes revenue budgets and budgets for capital expenditure.
- Annual Review
- Strategic Plan
- Statutory Accounts (see Financial Statements)
- Details of recurrent grants from HEFCE
- HEFCE HE Innovation Fund allocations
- Financial performance by operation unit and income and expenditure categories – this is available annually in hard copy from the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA) (HESA charges will apply).
2.3 Financial Audit Reports
2.4 Capital programme
This is information about major plans for capital expenditure including any public private partnership contracts.
- Financial Audit Reports (see Financial Statements)
- Plans for capital expenditure and contracts (see Financial Statements)
- Estates Strategy: Contact the Estates and Commercial Facilities Department by email.
2.5 Financial Regulations and Procedures
2.6 Staff pay and grading structures
- Financial regulations and procedures: Contact the Finance Department by email.
- Staff pay and grading structures: Contact the HR Department by email.
2.7 Register of suppliers
2.8 Procurement and tender procedures and reports
This is information about procedures used for the acquisition of goods and services, contracts currently available for public tender and reports of successful tenders.
This is information about contracts that have gone through a formal tendering process.
2.10 Research Funding
This is information about Government, Research Councils, European, international and industrial funding for research together with information about the management of research accounts.