1.1 Legal Framework
This is information relating to the legal and corporate status of the institution.
- The Board of Governors: Contact the Secretariat for further information.
- Articles of Governance
- Instrument of Government
1.2 How the institution is organised
This is information about the management structure of the institution, including a description of the Statutory Bodies and the organisational structure together with a description of the work of each unit and the names and responsibilities of key personnel. Terms of reference, membership and descriptions of boards and committees are also provided, as are faculty and department structures and the identification of senior personnel.
- The Vice Chancellor’s Office and Senior Leadership Team
- Academic Board: Contact the Secretariat for further information.
- Colleges and Schools
- Support Departments
1.3 Location and contact details
This is information about named contacts, contact phone numbers and email addresses.
This is lists of and information relating to organisations which the University has responsibility for, those it works in partnership with, those it sponsors and companies wholly owned by it.
- Academic Partnerships: Contact the Office of Quality, Standards and Partnerships for further information.
- Research Partnerships: Contact Research and Enterprise Development for further information.
- Employer Engagement and Business Services
- Wholly Owned Companies: Information about the companies owned by the University is published annually in the University’s Financial Statement.
This is information relating to the operations and activities of the Students’ Union and other clubs, associations and non-academic activities that are organised by students.