Appeals Against Withdrawals for Non-Attendance

Where a student has not been in attendance, the University via an Attendance Panel, may suspend or terminate the student’s enrolment in line with the Student Engagement and Participation Policy.

Please contact Secretariat at if you wish to obtain a form and appeal against a withdrawal decision made on the basis of non-attendance. You must request, complete and submit your appeal within 10 working days of the date of the letter setting out this decision to you.

If you feel that you might benefit from support or advice at this time, then we would strongly encourage you to contact the Student Support Centre, Student Wellbeing or the Students’ Union Advice Centre.